Horse Talk 2

abigalerose

Songster
Feb 22, 2016
Well, I can't find my original "Horse Talk" post that was a million pages long, I'm not sure if it's just because I have no idea how to work this new site, or if it's gone forever, but I guess it's time to start a new one!
So, @Bunnylady, @Kusanar, and everyone else who's usernames I just can't quite remember right now... I've been waiting forever to talk to you!
June and Reno come back from the trainer on the 20th (yay!), but we've had some bumps, apparently, June does not have a heart for speed and isn't suited for reining, BUT the trainer thinks she would do well with trail class, so she's started working her over some obstacles, and she says June is neck reining, responding to leg cues, getting better at loping, and much softer in the mouth. She's also working on side passing among other things. Reno is riding good (no funny business), doesn't always like to trot when you ask but he's getting it, unfortunately the lady who put a deposit on him doesn't know if she's going to be able to buy him now. We're trying to get it figured out, but I may have to find someone else for him. And Jasmine, well she's a handful! I need to teach her respect in the pasture because she will flat mow someone down, but I haven't been able to work with her while the others have been gone because it WONT STOP RAINING. Anyways, that's all of the updates I can think of off the top of my head. So what's been going on with you guys?

Back
Top Bottom