Hot composting with chicken bedding and garden waste

Where did the oil that needs to be cooked come from and why does it need to be cooked?
psst....order the compost probe thermometer

No! The Thermometer! I forgot! Darn it. Karin was rushing me, I wasn't allowed to do my hardware store browsing. You know that state, same as a 5 year old kid in Toys'R'Us. That's what happens to men in hardware stores. Or me at least. Daddy daycare, so to speak. Not that I have any kids.

Well, I'll have to take care of that later. Now I won't know the temp in the bin for days...

Last edited:
No! The Thermometer! I forgot! Darn it. Karin was rushing me, I wasn't allowed to do my hardware store browsing. You know that state, same as a 5 year old kid in Toys'R'Us. That's what happens to men in hardware stores. Or me at least. Daddy daycare, so to speak. Not that I have any kids.

Well, I'll have to take care of that later. Now I won't know the temp in the bin for days...
lau.gif
You know why men are so attracted to the stuff in those hardware stores, don't you? It's a deeply held industry secret. Every night, all the tools, and especially the expensive ones are spritzed by an automatic spray system. Pure testosterone.

Like me stairing at the seed rack
I went to visit a guy who left me speechless. After spending half an hour in his basement with him, I came away, feeling totally vindicated, lighter than air, without a care in the world. All this time, I've been wondering if perhaps my DIL may possibly be right. She says I have an addiction. A seed fettish. She's even suggested a family intervention. Well, this guy had a whole corner of his basement set up with shiny little packets, on little racks, and more boxes of neatly organized seeds. Those were BIG boxes of seeds. So, if there's some one who has it worse than me, I don't really have a problem!

Back
Top Bottom