House chickens?

They do make diapers that are a pouch design. The poop falls into the pouch instead of clinging to the vent. That's the type most house chickens have.
Yes.
These ones are the bane of my existence.
0DD4ACF6-2A29-4B80-A873-350096356886.jpeg

These are fine.
35528E70-6504-4336-97CC-0AC6DABF960A.jpeg

Ok. So a healthy chicken poops 12 to 15 times in a 24 hour period. So i have no idea what you are feeding your poor birds to make them poop every 15 minutes. Lol
Mine poop everywhere.
I actually don’t know the time intervals.
I think it’s more like 1 poo every 30 min.

I never said all. But they all carry bacteria in their poop and since they poop every 15 minutes... well, I can just imagine what someone’s house must smell like if they keep a house chicken.
Guess my chicken is different than yours. Not sure how you figure they poop every 15 minutes, other than following it around with a timer, but mine certainly does not. All poop has bacteria, including dogs and cats. Don’t see how a chicken is any different. Most dogs if given the opportunity will eat chicken poop (or cat poop for that matter) and people don’t think twice about a dog licking their face. Responsible pet owners can have a clean house and have a house chicken. That’s all I’m saying.

Guess my chicken is different than yours. Not sure how you figure they poop every 15 minutes, other than following it around with a timer, but mine certainly does not. All poop has bacteria, including dogs and cats. Don’t see how a chicken is any different. Most dogs if given the opportunity will eat chicken poop (or cat poop for that matter) and people don’t think twice about a dog licking their face. Responsible pet owners can have a clean house and have a house chicken. That’s all I’m saying.
Whatever, it’s your life and health. I’m done with this ridiculous debate.

Look people, I was done with this conversation weeks ago. Cant help it that people keep responding and quoting me, speaking to me directly. I’m just responding to the responses.

Yes.
These ones are the bane of my existence.View attachment 2447127
These are fine.View attachment 2447130
I agree with you. I would never use the top one. That just looks so bad for the bird. When I use them it is the bottom style.
And to other people who are opinionated with bad facts to back up those opinions. Sometimes no matter how well an animal is cared for you will always say that the other person is doing it ALL wrong because they are not doing it the way you think think should. Your way is not the only way. As long as the animals are happy, and healthy leave people alone about it.

Back
Top Bottom