House fire, have to sell the flock. NC P/U only *edit* one flock sold

baltimoreharps

Songster
10 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Cabarrus Co.
*I wish I didn't have to do this, but I do.
I have 3 separate groups of birds that need to be rehomed. The first group is a mix of EE mutts,1 barred rock hen, one game hen and one black cochin hen, all of which are laying. There are 10 laying hens that are laying everything from light to dark brown eggs and 2 that are laying green eggs. The majority of the birds are just at a year old, and since we had a hatch for most of the month of May, there are a lot of young EE/RIR chicks. I don't have a specific count, but there should be around 45 in this group. *This group has been sold *
Thank you!!!!!!

The second group is a lot of 15 that I hatched from Marie_M. They are a mix of silkies and cochins. The silkies are black and splash. Most are bearded. The cochins are lavender and black and should have the split gene. They are about 2 months old.

I also have a group of 8 frizzles. There are a lot of great colors including a splash and a partridge. I'm guessing that they are about 3-4 months old. The person I got them from didn't know thier age.
I can sell the groups seperately, feel free to PM.

Pick up only in NC. Thanks for looking and I'll be adding pics later today.

Last edited:
hugs.gif

i hope everything works out well for you.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and I wish I could help you out since I live in NC as well but I don't really have the ability to upgrade anymore to house more chickens
sad.png

Thank you all! All of the chickens have been re homed.
smile.png

We covet your prayers and good thoughts and huge thanks go to the new owners who are several fantastic families.
smile.png

Sad to not hear my babies but am very thankful they went to good people.
Will pm a mod for removal of the thread. Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom