House Fire Thursday, Update 7/22, having to sell the flock.. :(

Very nice property. You have my prayers and support and crossed fingers on this one!!!!!!!!!

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

keep us updated!

Fires are hard to have to deal with. Daughter and her family lost every thing a few years ago when the storage place burned down. They where coming to get their stuff in 2 days. Even though it has been several years some times she will call looking for some thing and then it will hit her "the fire". Pictures were the hardest to lose. Now all of them go on a dvd and in the safety deposit box at the bank

Hope you get the house you want. It will get easier each day. You are in our thoughts and prayers

Piecemaker

YOu can store your DVDs in your fire box.....it can be a good thing. Do not go too cheap on them and buy one bigger than a shoe box. A 12 x 12 inch box would suffice in carrying important papers and DVD and pics.

Well, we've found a place to live, but the bad news is that it's in city limits. I'm going to have to give up and sell off my flock.
hit.gif
All 60+ of them.
hit.gif

I'm happy that we know we'll have a safe place to live, but not having my girls is hard to come to terms with.
sad.png
I know that ya'll understand moreso than a lot of people do.

Are you sure chickens are outlawed? I'm so sorry for you, your family and your pets. I hope there is a way you could keep some of your birds. I'm only allowed to have four in city limits. Best of luck to you!

Urban Dreamer, I'm positive they're illegal. Dh called the city ordinance office and got confirmation. If we had 2 acres, we could have a few, but the house we're renting only has 1.
sad.png

Quote:
Im so sorry to hear that. We live on a city block and next door to a code officer. Well, I know your chooks will be missed and things are rough now, but I'm glad that you and your family are alright. That's the important part. And who says you have to stay there? Someday you will have chickens again.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom