Houston Chicken Swap Meet, Lets Start One!

I am looking to chicken supplies! I'm new and trying to do this for the cheapest possible!! Especially when it comes to the chick stuff since I know I wont' need the heat lamp etc for too long... any anyone help me??

I am looking to chicken supplies!  I'm new and trying to do this for the cheapest possible!!  Especially when it comes to the chick stuff since I know I wont' need the heat lamp etc for too long... any anyone help me??

I think u poppd in the texas thread...where are u? Im sure someone can point u in a good direction

I am hoping to get my chicks in the 14th of may! I was supposed to get 3 but the lady now isn't sure she will have my brahma baby then but I'm not ready to get them today so I would rather get them next month and maybe not get my light brahma...

i got most of my stuff from Tractor supply. Not real expensive, and if your only looking to have a handful pf chicks you can get away with 1 feeder and 1 water. i spent 20 bux on the lamp and 2 bulbs, prolly the most i spent on a single item. A Cardboard box will make a fine brooder...and the bedding is only 5 dollars for a big bundle that will last you until they outgrow their brooder depending on how often you will be cleaning it.

Hey Stranger!  How have you been?

Lisa :)

im good! ive been bz back at school! its a lot easier now than the 1st time I had to take all these classes!

I have some that are older and dont need a heat lamp, if you want. I have Easter Eggers, Olive Eggers, mutts basicly but will be good egg layers.

hey I think that light barred pullet may wind up being a cockrel!!! lol still sweet lookin! if she does turn out a roo im breeding it with the lt brahma I got with it!!!

Back
Top Bottom