Hovabator Genesis Hatch, Feb-May! WITH CONTESTS!

I'm in, using the Genesis 1588. Right now there are large fowl Salmon Faverolles, bantam Faverolles mixes for a project, large fowl Lavender and Black/lav split Ameraucanas, and partridge Chanteclers. I am officially over-capacity, as there are 2 eggs on top of the other eggs that won't fit in the turner. This is a staggered hatch, with due dates of 2/13, 2/19, and 2/25.

Quote:
Okay, sounds great.

Guys, remember that if you want to join the list you must PM me. But also post here, of corse! Everyone will be added by tonight.

Last edited:
Well I incubate in my 1588 and hatch in an LG. Can I still join? I just moved eggs into lockdown and have more cooking.

Count me in!

I've been hatching in my Hova 1588 Genesis for the past year & I always incubate in my 3 Brinsea Minis for stability of temp & humidity.

The Genesis is a great model for the last week of incubation & hatching, for me.

Hope this hatching fits this thread, 'cos it doesn't fit the Brinsea thread exactly...

I've got a hatch of 11 Millie D'uccles on Feb 14
love.gif

Another hatch of 7 Serama-Dutch mix on Feb 21

Another hatch of up to 12 Porc. D'uccles around mid-March
And some bantam sultans at the same time.

I want to join you guys
frow.gif
..... please
bow.gif
please
bow.gif
.....can I can I?

-Model of Hovabator you're using........................GENESIS 1588 W/AUTOMATIC TURNER
-What you'll be hatching and how many...............COTURNIX QUAILS 120EGGS
D.gif

-Date or month that you're setting eggs...............02/06/11
-Date or month that they'll be hatching................02/21/11 - 02/23/11
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom