How do you call your turkeys?

Quote:
Do they call "Come here big boy" on your cell because you're never home?

gig.gif
lau.gif

i have all my turkey pairs in cages except my chocolates they are the most friendly pair. and i get alot of visitors at the farm so he is best suited to not hurt or scare anyone but anyway i just whistle and he comes a runnin'

Mine come for "turk turk turk PWEETT!", the last part being like what they say when they are young poults. I sometimes go "arf arf arf" at them, the noise that young-adolescent poults make, but it doesnt work as well.

My husband thinks I'm nuts, of course
tongue.png

Pat

Call them??? I can't avoid them. They surround the house and wait at the 2 doors we use the most. If they see me through the window, they watch me and sometimes fly onto the window sill. They will also sit on my truck so I can't leave without them seeing me.

I wanna know how you get them to leave you alone? LOL Gotta get the roof on the barn and their fence up.

i can let mine out to roam the yard ansd there is a certein Bird noise i can make and the weird thing is they will all try and barrel under my garden chair where im sitting as if the world was coming to a end its helpful to use when the bald eagle is flying in hunt mode over the place its amazing how fast they can move and push and shove to get under that chair

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom