How long after Elector PSP is it safe to free-range?

Also, sorry you didn't get an answer to your actual question about free ranging after application. The only thing I could find says not to spray Elector PSP on or near animal's food / water. And since free range chickens obviously eat the grass... :confused:

Maybe call the manufacturer??

Also, sorry you didn't get an answer to your actual question about free ranging after application. The only thing I could find says not to spray Elector PSP on or near animal's food / water. And since free range chickens obviously eat the grass... :confused:

Maybe call the manufacturer??
Oh, Thank you! That’s a really Great idea💡, my friend!! I will do that. Meanwhile, I’m gonna go ahead and spray around where they don’t forage. I have them inside chicken fencing so they have their own dedicated space in the backyard. I’ll spray around the perimeter along with hanging the fly traps in the two trees I have inside the chicken yard itself. I’m sure that will do the trick. I don’t have a huge fly problem exactly, again, I’m just looking to protect and prevent for the most part.

Spinosad is a bacterium that’s safe for chickens
Well, there's your answer!

We used some type of nematodes at one time because fleas were out of control.
Worked really well

Before you get too carried away, you may want to read this, and remember, arsenic and asbestos are naturally occurring too.

https://elifesciences.org/articles/73812

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom