How many animals do you have?

I have one Arabian - my retired endurance horse
One half Arab/half paint - a freebie I was given who is actually a good horse!
Both of the guys are 20 yrs old
I just bought a dapple grey mustang who is 5. No spook. Still nervous on ground work, but really nice to ride.
How 'bout you?

I have one Arabian - my retired endurance horse
One half Arab/half paint - a freebie I was given who is actually a good horse!
Both of the guys are 20 yrs old
I just bought a dapple grey mustang who is 5. No spook. Still nervous on ground work, but really nice to ride.
How 'bout you?

They sound like great horses! I don't have any horses of my own, but have been riding since I was 4 or 5 so I've ridden all different kinds of horses. Currently I'm riding a chestnut Quarter Horse mare and working on dressage. I believe she's about 13 years old. :)

I Remembered what I forgot, Not sure How I did...

I have 1 Pure Arabian, That I show,
And 1 Half arabian morgan Horse, That I ride

Prizepete and rides2far, how do you like your Arabs? I've heard they can be a little crazy, but have never actually rode one.....

Mine are really laid back, It really Depends on the breeding of the horse. For a calm horse I love anything with Khemosabi in the bloodlines... I am not into bloodlines but I look. Some Horses tend to pass on their crazy to their babies. The people who say that Arabians are crazy are the ones who only see the bad ones

Mine are really laid back, It really Depends on the breeding of the horse. For a calm horse I love anything with Khemosabi in the bloodlines... I am not into bloodlines but I look. Some Horses tend to pass on their crazy to their babies. The people who say that Arabians are crazy are the ones who only see the bad ones

Ditto!

That makes sense. Hmm...that last line is interesting. :)

@bantychooks

I just love your profile pic! That's how's I feel... I never even had a thought about ducks until two months ago. Then I intended to just "get a few girls" to try it out... I ended up coming upon multiple small groups of ducks, and suddenly I have 11! :lol: I wonder if I can find that on a tank or hoodie?

Back
Top Bottom