How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Hi, it was my White Plymouth Rock.
Thanks my 18 week old SLW laid some similar. Their eggs are only in the high 50 gram category. But they've only been laying for about 10 days or so. My Buff and NHR lay between 61-68 gram eggs. But they are only laying every other day or so. Second winter for them. Didn't molt this fall I don't think. Maybe 10 feathers between the 2 of them.

All of yours are very nice eggs.

Thanks my 18 week old SLW laid some similar. Their eggs are only in the high 50 gram category. But they've only been laying for about 10 days or so. My Buff and NHR lay between 61-68 gram eggs. But they are only laying every other day or so. Second winter for them. Didn't molt this fall I don't think. Maybe 10 feathers between the 2 of them.

All of yours are very nice eggs.

Thank you! My SLW laid the egg that is bottom left in the basket.

My Buff lays a very pale egg with white spots. Here a pic of the girls

20181119_163822.jpg

View attachment 1605049
Funny my Buff lays the darker smaller egg. My NHR although the more I look at pics here she might be a RIR. She's at the top of the pecking order of the 4. She lays the pale egg and larger. The Buff is bigger than she is. I pick them up every day and check their combs for temperature and their feet too.

One of my SLW ripped a toenail into the quick. Bled like crazy. At first I though it was from her vent. They both have very long "claws". They can fly too. One opening to my coop is about 3' off the ground and they fly right out. This morning one of them fly to the back door and try to roost on the crossbar of the storm. Too narrow and the windows prevented her for getting a good grip. That was a good 10 feet from the coop. Other SLW flew even further. They will fly out of the coop when I open for breakfast or dinner and fly back in. They aren't used to be picking them up yet but they are squatting and allowing me most times.

My Buff and NHR/RIR will let me pick them up all the time. I've had them since late August the SLW just before T-day 16 weeks then.

View attachment 1605049
Gonna try to ID them if you don't mind. New to breeds my self. Not new to Google...:lau
From the top Black one clockwise. Hopefully, you will tell me where I've gone wrong.

Astralorp (sp) Leghorn, GLW, SLW, Buff Orpington, RIR ( mine is not so dark that's why I think NHR) SLW, ???, another BO? They all look very healthy and no fighting at the feeder.

How did I do.

Funny my Buff lays the darker smaller egg. My NHR although the more I look at pics here she might be a RIR. She's at the top of the pecking order of the 4. She lays the pale egg and larger. The Buff is bigger than she is. I pick them up every day and check their combs for temperature and their feet too.

One of my SLW ripped a toenail into the quick. Bled like crazy. At first I though it was from her vent. They both have very long "claws". They can fly too. One opening to my coop is about 3' off the ground and they fly right out. This morning one of them fly to the back door and try to roost on the crossbar of the storm. Too narrow and the windows prevented her for getting a good grip. That was a good 10 feet from the coop. Other SLW flew even further. They will fly out of the coop when I open for breakfast or dinner and fly back in. They aren't used to be picking them up yet but they are squatting and allowing me most times.

My Buff and NHR/RIR will let me pick them up all the time. I've had them since late August the SLW just before T-day 16 weeks then.

I got all of my girls from Murray McMurray last March as chicks. Some are tame and some are wild, they will walk up to my feet and some I can hold. Barred Rocks and my White Rock are the sweetest. My Buff is nice too. They are all 9 months old now and laying great.

I trim their nails if I see they get too long and I put a round stepping stone under their hanging feeder to help wear down their nails when they scratch....works great.

My guess is there will be a lot of corrections @WindingRoad :D

I'll try too:
Black Australorp, White Rock (or white leghorn), Easter Egger, Barred Rock, Buff Orp, Not sure, ticking looks like Welsummer but the visible part of the neck does not), SLW, don't know (Lavender something?), BO.

Ok Winding Road and Bruceha2000.....you guys were close. Starting clockwise at the feeder at 12 o'clock:

Black Ameraucana
White Rock
Easter Egger
Barred Rock
Easter Egger
Whiting True Green ...looks like a Welsummer
SLW
Whiting True Blue
Buff Orpington

Not shown....another white Easter Egger, Black Star and another Whiting True Blue

Gonna try to ID them if you don't mind. New to breeds my self. Not new to Google...:lau
From the top Black one clockwise. Hopefully, you will tell me where I've gone wrong.

Astralorp (sp) Leghorn, GLW, SLW, Buff Orpington, RIR ( mine is not so dark that's why I think NHR) SLW, ???, another BO? They all look very healthy and no fighting at the feeder.

How did I do.

Black Ameraucana
White Rock
Easter Egger
Head of a Whiting True Green
Barred Rock
Easter Egger
Whiting True Green ...looks like a Welsummer
SLW
Whiting True Blue
Buff Orpington

You got some right