How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Thanks! I got her from an organic breeder in Sanford, NC. She has several breeds and also makes and sells all natural poultry wormer, mite and lice treatment and cocci tyreatment. She has an Etsy shop http://starlingdaly.etsy.com if you are interested in checking it out.
Thanks for the info........I will check her out!!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

There sure seems to be an uptick of predator attacks lately, let's do your best to keep our feathered friends safe!!

This is Thursday's numbers, my Internet was down a lot yesterday.

13/16/17

5 Brown (I have 3 slackers)
7 Blue (wow, ALL potential blue/green egg layers laid an egg, including the pullets)
1 white (Lord have mercy, a White leghorn took the day off, is it a national chicken holiday or something?)

No Cream colored pullet sized eggs laid today, instead, I got a tiny greenish blue egg, and I SAW my Easter bar pullet carrying on in the hen house with the other drama queens (Cream Legbars), she definitely got that trait from her mother's side! Maybe she laid the tiny greenish blue egg? All I know is that I have 7 potential blue/green egg layers and I got 7 of them today. This means that the last Easter Bar pullet lays blue/green after all!
wee.gif

This means that the tiny cream colored egg was laid by a work shirking Speckled Sussex

Where oh where are my sneaky ducks laying their eggs? I think today I will go on a very detailed Easter egg hunt, I know they are laying eggs somewhere!!!

There sure seems to be an uptick of predator attacks lately, let's do your best to keep our feathered friends safe!!

This is Thursday's numbers, my Internet was down a lot yesterday.

13/16/17

5 Brown (I have 3 slackers)
7 Blue (wow, ALL potential blue/green egg layers laid an egg, including the pullets)
1 white (Lord have mercy, a White leghorn took the day off, is it a national chicken holiday or something?)

No Cream colored pullet sized eggs laid today, instead, I got a tiny greenish blue egg, and I SAW my Easter bar pullet carrying on in the hen house with the other drama queens (Cream Legbars), she definitely got that trait from her mother's side! Maybe she laid the tiny greenish blue egg? All I know is that I have 7 potential blue/green egg layers and I got 7 of them today. This means that the last Easter Bar pullet lays blue/green after all!
wee.gif

This means that the tiny cream colored egg was laid by a work shirking Speckled Sussex

Where oh where are my sneaky ducks laying their eggs? I think today I will go on a very detailed Easter egg hunt, I know they are laying eggs somewhere!!!
celebrate.gif

I got 15 today from light pinkish brown to dark brown from mine.

I went to visit a friend a she gave me 3 green and 3 chocolate for my possible broody. Come on, give me some Olive eggers!
fl.gif

I hope broody hatches them out nicely for you, and you get some olive egg laying pullets!

Back
Top Bottom