How many Eggs did you Sell today?

6 dozen.

Will give my neighbor 3 dozen today because my turkey hen set up camp (went broody) on her property and is setting on turkey eggs, so I am bartering leasing property and giving her eggs. :D She didn't ask for anything but at the same time, she is letting me keep the turkey hen setting on her nest because of the disaster we had trying to move her.

There is an older gentleman that comes by to buy eggs and I always ask him how many dozen does he want and his usual response is, "Give me $5.00 worth". He never tells me how many dozen eggs he needs, he only says how much can $5.00 buy. Being as though he is in in 70's or 80's, I always give him $10.00 worth because I know he is on a fixed income. So I sold $5.00 worth of eggs on yesterday.

Sold 1 doz yesterday, I have regular customers set up on a schedule. I sell 2 doz on Monday, 2 doz on Tuesday, an 18 pk on Wednesday, 1 doz on Thursday. Sometimes a friend gives me a gallon of raw milk and I give her a doz eggs, works for me
smile.png
. $2.50 /dz if they bring their own carton, $3/dz if they use mine. I have a waiting list of people that want to buy eggs....seems there aren't too many people that sell fresh eggs around here. Need more chickens....lol..

Sold 1 doz yesterday, I have regular customers set up on a schedule.  I sell 2 doz on Monday, 2 doz on Tuesday, an 18 pk on Wednesday, 1 doz on Thursday.  Sometimes a friend gives me a gallon of raw milk and I give her a doz eggs, works for me  :) .  $2.50 /dz if they bring their own carton, $3/dz if they use mine.  I have a waiting list of people that want to buy eggs....seems there aren't too many people that sell fresh eggs around here.  Need more chickens....lol..

Raw milk for eggs? I would die to barter that way. I want some raw milk !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hit :love

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom