How many Eggs did you Sell today?

6 dozen yesterday for $3.00/dz. Like the movie 'Gone in 30 seconds'. I actually had two of my lady co-workers get on the elevator and ride up just so they could get their eggs and they work on the first floor. We have 24 BSL's and we've been getting 18 +/- eggs a day for the past month since these new Gals have started laying. If I had 48 layers I think they'd still sell out before I had my second cup of coffee in the morning. But I'm not going to expand and do another coop and run, at least not at this time, so thy're going to have to get them when I've got them.

8 dozen today for $3.00 a dozen. Gone in 30 seconds, like the movie. I could have sold 12 dozen if I had them. These city folk I work with are crazy for farm fresh eggs. Teresa took in two dozen to her work and they were snatched up within minutes she said. Now everyone wants to know when we'll have honey. I tell them hopefully by mid-March we'll be harvesting our 8 hives and I'll have some then. Local honey here goes for $8.00 a pint and last year it was gone before the morning was done. I think I sold 20 pints in four hours.

8 dozen today for $3.00/dz and they were gone, gone, long gone before my computer booted up at work this morning. I swear the front desk must have a list of egg buyers on speed dial and they all show up at my office right when I get there clamoring for their eggs. I believe if I were to just dump the cartons out on the table in the hall way there would be pandemonium and fist fights until the strongest left with all the goods. It really is a sight to see...

2 dozen actually I didn't sell them my DW sells them to a guy she works with and he wants to pay $5 a dozen
ep.gif
. Normally charge $4 either way I never see the money from the point of sale when my DW is involved.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom