How many Eggs did you Sell today?

I keep forgetting. Sorry. I will have to do better. But I'm glad that you are keeping things alive on the thread. :)

I sold 38 dozen last week.

So far this week, I sold 4 dozen before yesterday and will be dropping off an order of 24 dozen tonight and a few more orders for the remaining of the week.

2 dozen for $3.00/dz. But I had to forego my egg and cheese sandwich this morning so I'd not use the two eggs i needed to finish out the second dozen. I promised two ladies at work a dozen after yesterday when I didn't have enough to cover the demand. All was forgiven since I got them eggs before the weekend. You know, thinking about it I seem to have more people wanting eggs at the end of the week instead of the start. Not that I ever have a problem finding a home for all I take in.

I sold three dozen for $2.00 each over the last two days. The fridge is empty...hope the wife doesn't want a omelet in the morning!
hu.gif

Sold 5 dozen today at $4/doz. I ask $3/doz. but these two customers insisted on paying $4/dozen. I average between 25 and 30 dozen a month. When I have extras I take them to a farm market who buy them from me and then sell to their customers for $5.50 a dozen! Crazy but people pay that.

I sell abougt 5 dozen a week, all regulars. My good problem is more people are wanting to buy but will need more chickens to meet the demand. Funny thing is, We're not out there advertising, but once people find out we have chickens they ask right away if they can buy a dozen :) LOL

I sold 13 dz yesterday. The guy that runs the VFW said he wanted to sell my eggs so we made a deal. I sell them to him for what I was selling to others for and he just resales them at the same price.

Back
Top Bottom