How many here let their dogs/pets sleep in their bed with them?

Quote:
Barb you just going to have to fill it with dogs and cats like I did!!!!
lol.png

the dog isn't even allowed upstairs where the bedrooms are, so she obviously doesn't sleep on the beds. and she's absolutely NOT allowed on any furniture, being a lab she sheds non-freaking-stop.
but in reality, she has the best bed in the house anyway, right next to the woodstove. i don't think she could care less about the 2 cold bedrooms upstairs.

and of course the cat sleep where ever she wants, these days she sleeps literally underneath the woodstove.

Yes our 3 dogs, 2 Jack Russells and 1 Yorkie sleep with someone in our house every night...and so do the 3 cats. The 2 Jack Russells have to sleep under the covers and one even lays her head on a pillow. They are so spoiled...but thank goodness most nights they sleep with our daughters and not me and my husband. Usually the dogs will sleep with one daughter and the cats with the other. The Jack Russells are like having a heating pad on you...they put out a tremendous amount of body heat!
Mitzi

yeah one by one they sneak in while the weather is cold, except the little shiba. she cant jump high enough! i dont mind as they always wait til i am comfie, and they are so nice and warm.

All my animals share my bed..well the ones who can fit on it anyway...its basically a "hey its my turn" every time I turn in..usually my pug wins tho
lol.png

Last edited:
We have two Rhodesian Ridgebacks and a Miniature Poodle, all boys. They all sleep in our bedroom every night, with the two big boys on their own beds, and the poodle at the foot of our bed. If he gets disturbed enough times over night, he'll hop off and sleep in his own bed or on the floor. The good thing is, that when they hear a noise they don't recognize, they will raise the alarm for me to go investigate.

Pug~ sleeps under covers. Always slept with my daughter but she moved out so has moved to my son...lol. If son stays up past Festus' bedtime Festus goes to my room.

Toy rat terrier ~ sleeps under covers. Use to sleep with son but got ticked off when the Pug moved to his room so now she comes to my room. Tina doesn't like to share her space with other dogs.

Shih tzu~ Boo-Boo likes to sleep against your feet on top of the covers. She usually sleeps with son but will lay on anybodys bed to be honest.

Mini Dachshund ~ Charlie Boy sleeps with me near my feet on top of covers. He has a bed on the floor as he moves from my bed to it several times a night. I think we are both insomniacs.

I have two outside dogs that have nice warm doghouses.

Julie
big_smile.png

Quote:
LOL our pug can't get up there. Our first pug, Joey, slept on my feet every night. He snored and I would wiggle him with a foot, he'd stop snoring and I'd keep sleeping. Slept that way for 8 years. When we got our second Pug, Stan, we had him sleep in his crate in the living room. So now I have 70lbs of Lab/Dobie in between me and DH instead.

Back
Top Bottom