How many of you have chickens illegally

wink.png

Chef

When I moved here the owner before me left his chickens and a few other neighbors had some as well. Four years later the nasty neighbor next door complained to the city and I was told to get rid of them.

We got an extention until Spring to do so but we love them and are trying to find a little farm where we can move to with them.
A very tough feat in the middle of winter, we still haven't found a place but are looking like crazy.

Find out first what the laws are cause it could cause a lot of unhappiness if it happens to you. Oh whatever you do...do not get straight run as the roosters will be crowing by the time you'll want to butcher and that could drive your neighbors to complain.

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Quote:
ITA.

BTW I got rid of my pet hens. I am just hanging out here living vicariously through those that still have theirs.
cool.png

whats ITA mean? thanks...​

criminal here also, I have more than I am supposed to and one hatched out as a rooster last summer which I am prohibited to have but my immediate neighbors could care less , they get eggs all summer and anyone else can barely hear him. ErinM

Back
Top Bottom