How my chicks got thier names my chicks that I love

ValarieF

🌈🤪😵‍💫💫🐣Insane Chicken Possy!🤪🐥🐤🐓🌛
Jul 30, 2022
Conover,NC
The lights of my life I eat, sleep drink chicken right now. These girls mean the world to me. Today they are 25 days old. I am making them a very roomy, safe and secure coop and run. I wont let anything get to them. As of right now I check on them every hour and stay in the room at least 30 minutes just talking and singing to them. Its very relaxing watching them and I forget how much pain im in sometimes. I get so relax I lay down next to the cage and almost fall asleep they come to the door and stare lol. Ginger gets closetst to me she is a braveheart. She has a dark red spot on her head and is named after my favorite herb. I have four more named after goddesses Athena, Chloe, Isis and Freya, after all I am a Queen so I will raise queens. My sister named one because she was black and I couldnt think of a name my sister said another word for black is Noir, Bam there it is. Noir is beautiful and the smallest of the girls. Then you have Dottie who has a freckled face.... freckles was to much lol.I named autumn after my favorite time of year and she had what looked like a twin that was slightly darker that I named summer. And thats how my featherbabies got thier names.:love:jumpy

Attachments

• thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 9
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 2
  • thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1
  • thumbnail (7).jpg
    thumbnail (7).jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 1
  • thumbnail (8).jpg
    thumbnail (8).jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 1
  • thumbnail (9).jpg
    thumbnail (9).jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 2
  • thumbnail (10).jpg
    thumbnail (10).jpg
    130 KB · Views: 2
  • thumbnail (11).jpg
    thumbnail (11).jpg
    137 KB · Views: 2
  • thumbnail (12).jpg
    thumbnail (12).jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 1
  • thumbnail (13).jpg
    thumbnail (13).jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 1
  • thumbnail (14).jpg
    thumbnail (14).jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 1
  • thumbnail (15).jpg
    thumbnail (15).jpg
    130 KB · Views: 2
5 weeks olGot ginger and Autumn hanging out sometimes on my hand. They all eat out of my hand. Some color and name changes: Noir is no longer black but has this beauttiful colorful tips that are light maybe gold and gold yellow breast. Reminds me of Egypt so I named her Egypt which I love. Ginger is no longer a redhead but almost completely black, she pushes boundries but never oversteps. I named her after one of my favortie movie charracters Maleficent; shes so majestic. Theres one that changed so much I cant remeber her name lol, but has a large black stripe like a bad tattoo ink, reminded me of Inky in pacman so I named her Inky. I think I have a malle or 2 so there might be some more name changes in the future but we shall see. Im hoping for at least one.🥰

Attachments

• thumbnail (21).jpg
    thumbnail (21).jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 2
  • thumbnail (22).jpg
    thumbnail (22).jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 2
  • thumbnail (23).jpg
    thumbnail (23).jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 2
  • thumbnail (24).jpg
    thumbnail (24).jpg