How to trim rooster spurs?

Harun, the person that started this thread hasn't been on this thread since before Christmas. It would be interesting to know what they did and how it went. But that's just curiosity.

But if I piss him off, no favor is given to him or me.
Totally your call. I've never noticed a change in attitude toward me or his flock when I've trimmed spurs. But I've only done it two or three times. Just passing on some of what very limited experience I've had with this.

Harun, the person that started this thread hasn't been on this thread since before Christmas. It would be interesting to know what they did and how it went. But that's just curiosity.

Totally your call. I've never noticed a change in attitude toward me or his flock when I've trimmed spurs. But I've only done it two or three times. Just passing on some of what very limited experience I've had with this.
Sorry I’ve been away for a while. I couldn’t remove the spurs, as my rooster was too squeamish and didn’t like it. I just decided to shave them down and trim a bit of it.

Unfortunately, I’m having another issue with another rooster. He got in a fight a while ago and his eyes is swollen; it won’t open up. He’s acting fine otherwise, still crowing and such.

Back
Top Bottom