How's My Chick Doin'?

Regulates healthy bacteria in the digestive tract, and helps break down nutrients better. I think there should be a whole thread about it hanging around in the fee&watering forum. 
Do you recommend me putting some on their water? How many teaspoon? Is it alright if it's the kind of vinegar we put on our food? Thanks! :)

Do you recommend me putting some on their water? How many teaspoon? Is it alright if it's the kind of vinegar we put on our food? Thanks!
smile.png
Its the exact same stuff you put on your food.A teaspoon will be fine.

Thank you! What else do you recommend me to do? My chick is probably a cornish breed. Is it alright?
If it's a cornish, and a standard size cornish, possiblities are you might have to cull it at some point. If not it will have a short life due to them growing fast and being a meat breed. What color is it?

If it's a cornish, and a standard size cornish, possiblities are you might have to cull it at some point. If not it will have a short life due to them growing fast and being a meat breed. What color is it?
I got it froma street vendor, and it's color orange -_- I don't know if it's a white corrnish. The feathers that are growing are all white, and I got it last Dec. 19, 2014. I have another chick which is not coloured, I wonder if you could figure out it's breed. It is color yellow which is natural, it has pinkish feet and a pinkish beak. It has some green on his/her right wing but the left wing doesn't have. I don't know if they put some color or not. I could post a screenshot if you want, oh and what is cull?

Maybe a picture or two of each would help..

Cull is another word for kill, slaughter or butcher.

You could always sell it as a meat bird. Or cull it. If you want more chicks look on your local Craigslist from some. :)

Maybe a picture or two of each would help..

Cull is another word for kill, slaughter or butcher.

You could always sell it as a meat bird. Or cull it. If you want more chicks look on your local Craigslist from some. :)
I want to cull it if it grows at an adult stage, but my parents said I should just take care of it as a pet. They pity this kind of animals when it comes to killing. I'll try to post a pic soon.

Back
Top Bottom