Hubby is not doing well. long post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry that things aren't better. I pray for you often. Wish we could do more for you. Stay strong.
hugs.gif

Alley, my thoughts and best wishes go out to you and Davy and your family. I have been following this and this is the first thread I have looked for when signing on.

Stay strong and don't lose hope. Like was said above, Davy is young and strong and your love for him makes him stronger.

Oh, and just for you, I went and hugged my hubby, who has been a royal pain in the patoot this morning and told him I love him anyway.

Alleyoops- I'm sorry Davy is having such a hard time trying to recover. He has the best reasons to fight for life though-you and the kids. Hang in there and stay strong. Once again I want to remind you to take care of yourself. You need to stay well so you can be there for him and the kids.

My husband and I hug and tell each other goodbye and love you whenever one of us goes off somewhere, too.

Prayers will continue to come for Davy, you, the kids, and your in-laws.
Crackedegg_flowers.jpg

I have been watching for the update and so glad you were able to get back on and post. So sorry things haven't improved yet. He is still alive and so there is always HOPE. I know your running thru a gammet of emotions but sounds like your staying strong and just remember that many are praying for you Davey and your family. God bless YOu

Oh Alley. I was so hoping for better news. I am so sad that you, Davy, the kids and everyone are going through this. I checked this thread before went to bed last night, and it is the first thing I checked this morning. But I was really praying the news would be differrent. Guess we'd better all pray harder!

I got the hug message yesterday morning, and have tried to make sure DH feels appreciated. He thinks something's wrong with ME now
tongue.png

Take care of yourself, and any time you give blood ask for the oldest most experienced nurse on the shift. I've never had a bad stick since I started doing that.

You know we ALL love you and worry about you. Please do post Davy's picture, so we can 'meet' the man we've been worrying and praying for.

Alley

Keep good thoughts and stay strong. Take a little time for yourself and get some rest....You know Davy would be fussing at you for not resting!!! Remember God is there.
Tink

Alley - Stay strong and keep the faith. You are an inspiration to your family and they need that now. Don't ever give up on positive thinking and always keep in mind you are loved by a lot of friends on this board. Our prayers continue for Davy, you and your family.

Alley--

I am still thinking of you and your family. Even though things might not seem so upbeat right now, you need to have faith and know that He and we are with you. Keep talking to your husband to let him know how loved he truly is and to keep his spirit strong for the fight. He is a young man and has plenty of stamina to stand up to this. Most importantly, he has people who are willing to help him to stand up to this illness.

Like everyone else here, I am praying for your husband's recovery and the return of normalcy for your family. Please continue to keep us updated when you can. If you are unable to, then that's okay... The prayers for your family will continue.

God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom