Hubby is not doing well. long post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alley if we all could be there to hold your hand we would. I had a visual of a couple hundred people standing in the waiting room to be with you and trying to explain to the staff that we are all "Chicken" people. I wonder how they would react to that.
smile.png

Although we can't actually be there physically, we are all there in spirit. We've got your back. Stay strong, you have a lot of people praying for you and we are all here for you to lean on.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear your latest update. I'm still praying for Davy and am sending hugs your way.

I hope he turns the corner and starts making improvements soon and may God grant you strength!

hugs.gif

I've been following this thread from the beginning, but hadn't posted. Just wanted you to know there is another BYCer out there thinking of you and Davy and sending positive vibes your way. I followed your advice and gave DH a hug and kiss and told him I love him.

hugs.gif
to you and your family. Let this be Davy's day to stabilize and start his recovery.

Alley I am so sorry to hear that Davey is having such a hard time, I read that whole post and the end I was in tears, my DH just left for work and like always he says good-bye and I love you but I was busy with feeding puppys and did not say anything back - when I got to end of your post I called him at work told him I love him and would see him at noon. Thank you Alley for the reminder to do something as simple as saying I love you.
I dont have pictures of angels or a small prayer to write down all I can do is offer my friendship and tell you to be strong - Davey is still with you and he is fighting for his right to go home with you and his kids, so be strong for him and when he starts to get weak and can not fight any longer than you can fight for him. Just hang in there.

Julie

Still thinking of you and Davy. You can write the longest post ever and I read every word. My eyes tear up and the words get blurry....I can only imagine how you must feel.

Alley,
Just a nother little note to let you know you and your DH are still in my thoughts and prayers. There is always hope, never give up. My DH died 2 times after being burned in a house fire. They were sure he wouldn't survuve and here he is still kicking. Remember God is the author and the finisher. He say what, when, and where. Never loose faith. There is always hope. I will continue to pray for your DH and I have faith that all will be well. May the lord touch your husband and make him whole. May he send him home with you and give you many years together.

alley i have checked for updates every time i am near the PC.

i pray god watches over you and your family and that davy makes it thru this nightmare.

and then when he's all better i hope you sue the pants off those docs in your hometown who didn't take this seriously.

Alley, we're checking in now throughout the day just to see how you, Davy, and your family are doing. Davy and your family are so lucky to have you to keep everyone strong. Take time for yourself...sleep, eat, rest with your family.
I agree with HenHaven....let this be Davy's Day to improve. You are all in our thoughts....
-------------------
16 spoilt chickens, 1 13yo rescue chicken-hound dd
love.gif
dh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom