Huge chick...hulk?

Maybe this will help you. Here are pics of a red (my daughter is holding) and a Cornish cross (also daughter holding. The cc is only older by about a week these were taken a week ago. The other pic I took yesterday making the cc a day shy or 4 weeks and the reds 3 weeks and if u can see the BO they r not quite a week younger than the reds. C38F32F4-28C5-4F1E-A667-BFDECDA10BD1.jpeg BC98654A-05BC-4C9F-9D59-518BAA40D633.jpeg DB5CB292-079D-4A15-AE94-7BBEB392451C.jpeg

Yes I have 2 of them...they are meat chickens lol this is our first flock. I told my kids not to name the white ones bc we were going to eat them so my son named them Tuesday and Thursday lmbo

Ohhh yes! Thank you Jands! Delicious, lol, jk! For real, those are our feet! I think tractor supply put the Cornish cross in the leghorn bin :eek: I appreciate you clearing it up, fun stuff
I thought since I couldn’t view yours I would post mine that it might help u decide what u have lol love my chickies! Yes even Tuesday and Thursday (my 11yo son named) the “meaties”

Back
Top Bottom