Humidity and egg turner?

Ok so the humidity has gone from 45 to 48 for 2 hours, is that really bad?
It could go from 45 to 30 and wouldn't be "really bad". Humidity is important over an average, not as a daily number. If your air cells are growing at the right rate, it doesn't matter what the number is. If it spikes or drops, it isn't going to hurt them. Its all about the moisture loss. There's not much difference between 45 and 48.

Thank you! If you haven't notice this is my first time incubating, I'm all over the place.

Thank you! If you haven't notice this is my first time incubating, I'm all over the place.
thumbsup.gif

I candled my eggs and all their air sacks are bigger but its hard to sea any blood vessels and the other side of the egg is black. Did i kill them?

So . . . Now my incubator is shutting off every 15 to 30 min. It's shutting off on the right temp and the right humidity. I called the guys and they said it might be the tempature of the room, and so I placed a heater and now it's 70 degrease in my room and the incubator is still freak in out. The alarm goes off when nothing's wrong either. I'm having a hard time seeing myself doing this again in the future.

Now it's turning off every 1 to 2 minutes. I'm so scared and angry, this thing has been keeping me up all night.

Back
Top Bottom