Humidity for hatching duck eggs?

LOL, Don't get Frustrated, I sent you a pm, This will tell you if he's internally Pipped. Message me back with the Results..

Please share the results with everyone Lori. Its good education.

I had one hatch last night but I think I lost the other three. I am going to give it a couple more days before checking.

Awww congrats on the little one, and we'll pray the others make it too.

An update from me, I was very nervous last night I did have internal pips of both eggs I took them out to take a real quick peek I could hear like a clicking sound, I taped on both eggs one did peep back at me the other did not but that one did have the clicking sound, both have LOTS of movement in there too, this morning there was no change, but I just checked and 1 defiantly has an external pip
celebrate.gif
the other egg almost looks like Im seeing a tiny crack but Im not too sure yet. How exciting is all of this!!!! Oh I just can't wait!

So as for now Im going to keep an eye on my humidity Im staying between 60-65ish and my temp is 99.5 and I will TRY to be patient.

One of my ducklings is here, I have a mini incubator how do I keep the humidity from going into the 90's and keep the temp where it should be???

Back
Top Bottom