Hunger Game Hate *vent*

I'm a little old to get sucked into Hunger games, and I haven't seen the movie or read any of the books ... yet. But I like the protagonist's name so much that the next new female duck I get or hatch is going to get the name "Duckniss Everquack."
big_smile.png

I'm a little old to get sucked into Hunger games, and I haven't seen the movie or read any of the books ... yet. But I like the protagonist's name so much that the next new female duck I get or hatch is going to get the name "Duckniss Everquack."
big_smile.png
lol! Me and my sister went to a pirate themed barn dance. She dressed up (I didn't) for a contest and they had to come of with a name. Her name is Kim so her *pirate name* was Kimness Everargg lol

lol @ "Everarrg"!
Did you know that September 19 is annual Talk Like a Pirate Day? We all walk around going "Arrrrrrrrrh!" and doing other piratey stuff. A couple of guys started it around 5 or 6 years ago and it kinda caught on. Google it and the website should turn up.

lol @ "Everarrg"!
Did you know that September 19 is annual Talk Like a Pirate Day? We all walk around going "Arrrrrrrrrh!" and doing other piratey stuff. A couple of guys started it around 5 or 6 years ago and it kinda caught on. Google it and the website should turn up.
lol I should call her Everarrg on that day! :)

I'm like her except with a book seris called 'The Guardians Of Ga'Hoole'.
It is full of talking owls who live in a big tree over the ocean. The have wars and fight 'The Pure Ones' who thinks that Barn Owls, or Tyto Albas, are more pure than other owls.
Pretty cool books. Great storyline.
I talk in Krakish sometimes, which is the northren owl laungage.
I made a pair of 'Battle Claws' too! Battle Claws are what owls wear to fight each other, they are strapped onto their talons like gloves and have blades at the tip.
Oh yea, and I can immitate the 'Ga'Hoolian' battle cry near perfect.
So.........................

I'm like her except with a book seris called 'The Guardians Of Ga'Hoole'.
It is full of talking owls who live in a big tree over the ocean. The have wars and fight 'The Pure Ones' who thinks that Barn Owls, or Tyto Albas, are more pure than other owls.
Pretty cool books. Great storyline.
I talk in Krakish sometimes, which is the northren owl laungage.
I made a pair of 'Battle Claws' too! Battle Claws are what owls wear to fight each other, they are strapped onto their talons like gloves and have blades at the tip.
Oh yea, and I can immitate the 'Ga'Hoolian' battle cry near perfect.
So.........................
LOL no offense but now i dont know whats worse!! :)

Back
Top Bottom