Hunting and the argument against it.

I know.....and I know better. I'm coming home - please pour me a glass of tea with a light shot of margarita in it. I'll be right there.

Thanks, Sourland. I have a bad habit of letting the columnist in me come at odd times. Sometimes after I wash my fingers I can't do a thing with them.
I say, let the columnist run free, it's nice to read well worded writings. And apart from you taste in refreshments, you seem like a pretty sensible person.
tongue.png

Love the responses.
To the OP say nothing for now, but when invited to a family function make something with the venison and say nothing until the know it all has eaten it! Then ask them a couple hours after they have eaten it how they liked the deer you had hunted!!!! You should get the most amazing response.

I agree it is no good to fight with an unarmed person.

Blooie loved what you wrote. I also grew up hunting and have gotten the looks and comments, not only for hunting but being a woman too. My kids hunt and nothing we love more then smoked venison!

Thanks for the advice folks. I just let the conversation go away. Sometimes you just have to keep your mouth shut and let the stupidity wander away by itself.

Back
Top Bottom