Hunting.

Live in Texas. Love hunting anything and everything.....Took quiet a few deer this year (7), still have two more weeks of hunting. Also squirrel, ducks, coon, rabbits, etc, etc, etc.....

I'll be going out (hopefully) this weekend to hunt rabbit. And possibly other creatures. Not sure what's all legal. My father-in-law is taking me out and he knows all of that stuff. I'm "learning".
smile.png

I hunt.......... Every chance I get. We haven't bought meat in I don't know how long.

I believe there is a place for all of Gods creatures, right next to the mashed potato's.

I hunt. My 10 year old son also hunts. He killed 2 this season. A 5 point and a large doe. I had a successful season as well.

It ended yesterday.

My wife has even killed a deer. Many moons ago when we were in college.

Darin

Quote:
I did have fun! It was cold as all heck though so we didn't stay out long. Today was my first gun lesson rather than hunting... the bunnies will have to wait another day.
tongue.png
I'm happy to report though that, according to my father-in-law, every shot I took at the targets would be a dead rabbit. He called me Cassie Oakley after we were all done. I had to look up more info on Annie. He's such a gun buff. My old rifle is a .22, and that's what Ms. Oakley used to shoot with.

ETA, I did get my first official small game license today.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom