hurricane season oh joy

hdowden

Crowing
8 Years
Aug 14, 2011
louisiana
~ 1st hurricane of the season is hurricane Isaac (cat. 1):
^ has stalled here on the cost of Louisiana.

* I'm here just waiting for the rain to come in and do what i have to do to protect my flock of bantams. it's windy right now and if need be i will move all my bantams into smaller pet cages and to higher ground if water starts to stand and rise on them. i have had to do this with normal storms with heavy rain so i'm hoping i wont have to do that this time but i am betting i will have to do that again and will probably do that tomorrow afternoon, also have a bit more work to do around the pens as well to try and divert water around them as much as possible.

Prayers are with all of you in the path of the storm. But I sure hope that rain makes it's way here to our drought stricken area! Holiday weekend looks like it is going to be a wet one!

i must be the oddball because its not scary for me i just make sure everyone is safely tucked away and cages are were they need to be just in case i need to pack them up and i have clothes ready to go already in the car for me and the kids but i grew up around this so maybe thats why been through so many i cant count them all

Back
Top Bottom