I’m looking for a reputable serama breeder for hatching eggs!

JulietsMomma

Chirping
Mar 24, 2023
I live in Kentucky - willing to buy shipped eggs if you’re not within a couple of hours from me. I’m not looking for pet quality and would like to see pictures of the parents and/or past hatches/grow outs.

I understand the risks involved with shipping eggs as I’m not crazy. I just haven’t been able to find anyone that sells serama near me that are nice to look at.

Awe, so you already know how amazing serama can be😊. Good luck finding some friends and partners for your girl! Do you have any pictures of your pretty hen?
I do! Thank you so much! She’s the sweetest baby!

Attachments

• IMG_9947.png
    IMG_9947.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
I live in Kentucky - willing to buy shipped eggs if you’re not within a couple of hours from me. I’m not looking for pet quality and would like to see pictures of the parents and/or past hatches/grow outs.

I understand the risks involved with shipping eggs as I’m not crazy. I just haven’t been able to find anyone that sells serama near me that are nice to look at.
I’ll message you a breeder I used. Your little girl’s gorgeous! ❤️ I hope that you can hatch her some flock mates soon. We’d all love to hear updates. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom