SpottedCrow

Flock Goddess
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Weymouth, Massachusetts
With my Christmas shopping...
Gotcha goin din't I?
wink.png

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of you! Congrats though. It's a relief isn't it?

You are lucky, Spotted. We aren't doing much this year as we got a new furnace with AIR for the house; DD got a new computer, and we are getting Dish TV next week!

The only others we buy for are our Mothers!

carole am,
the heating and air guys start at our house tomorrow. a complete new central system including duct work will be in by next weekend. that is our Christmas present this year also. of course i did buy myself two new welders and a sheet metal brake but that is work stuff. the hvac stuff is not as exciting as last years present but i am really happy about it.

as to shopping, we don't do that. we have a no present rule. we don't buy for anyone and expect the same from family and friends. i am planning to do something for a local underprivileged family but a 90 minute trip to wal-mart will cover that task.
michael

I'm finished with my shopping, through with my crocheting, but have some more of those melt n pour soaps to make and have all my chicken wire baskets done and who ever posted that cute candy wreath picture should be shot!! (just kidding!!) becasue I needed a new project like a hole in the head, lol!! but I have been making a bunch of those for Christmas too!! I have some money out of my next paycheck to put aside for the kids for Christmas and THEN, I'm done!!! lucky you spottedcrow!!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom