I am done, soooosooooodone!!!

I knew there was something I was spose to do this time of year, OH never mind I have a DW to do that for me, I haven't Chrismas shopped in years, so I guess I am done too.
lau.gif

Haven't started shopping yet, and the way things are looking I won't be doing much shopping this year.

And if I don't, Christmas will still come.
smile.png

I have not started yet --
hit.gif
I have to find a gift for my 17 yr DD and that girl changes her mind by the second
he.gif
barnie.gif

plus I have one of those Step-dads that is hard to shop for the man never gives any of us a hint to what he likes/needs/wants
barnie.gif

Julie

I just got the majority of my shopping done by going to Southern28Chick website
smile.png
My family and friends are gonna think I belive they are all filthy LOL! But they are going to love them
smile.png

My entire house is decorated - tree is up
now that we have tons of snow I wanna start shopping

not to mention Walmart is 24 hours now starting tonight in my town!
Good thing I'm on night shift tonight
Might sneak out around 4 am and shop w/o the lines!

Kerri
big_smile.png

Getting there...
DS's big stuff is ordered and hidden. Still have the little stuff to do.
Done with my parents. Need a basket of goodies for my brother and his GF. DH's family is getting home made goodies presented in felted wool bowls. The kids (13 and 15) are getting CDs of Broadway shows they've requested.
I am taking the day off on Tuesday to start baking and hopefully get the small things all purchased.
We'll get our tree on the 15th. My mom is taking our son for the afternoon on Sunday so DH and I can pull every piece of Christmas stuff out of the attic to sort it. Some really needs to go. We've been collecting stuff for 18 Christmases now and we don't even know what we have anymore.

Back
Top Bottom