I am going to scream!

I was hoping you would think more of me if I did try on a dress... in my closet of course.
Quote:

not really. i would not think less of you for trying on a dress, but then i'm comfortable around cross dressers.

Last edited:
Quote:
not really. i would not think less of you for trying on a dress, but then i'm comfortable around cross dressers.

I would think more of you, it would mean there is hope for you!

I would think a whole lot of you if you wore it to work. Of course address would be a hazard around all those chain saws. hehe

btw I've been chain saw shopping. It is hard to find a good one. Do you have any suggestions on a good brand?

Quote:
That doesn't sound good. Big boys with money.

That's the danger of the country. That's why people have zoning and all that stuff. Right now we have a natural gas drilling company going around our county buying up mineral rights and drilling. If your next door neighbor sells his mineral rights for 5000.00 and lets them put in a rig, you might as well just walk away. Home value plummets. Not enough people to impress a politician if you make a group to protest. Besides out here the politicians are all in their pockets anyway.

Quote:
That doesn't sound good. Big boys with money.

That's the danger of the country. That's why people have zoning and all that stuff. Right now we have a natural gas drilling company going around our county buying up mineral rights and drilling. If your next door neighbor sells his mineral rights for 5000.00 and lets them put in a rig, you might as well just walk away. Home value plummets. Not enough people to impress a politician if you make a group to protest. Besides out here the politicians are all in their pockets anyway.

ok i would rather monster trucks on weekends to that

I use Stihl they seem to hold up well.
Quote:

I would think more of you, it would mean there is hope for you!

I would think a whole lot of you if you wore it to work. Of course address would be a hazard around all those chain saws. hehe

btw I've been chain saw shopping. It is hard to find a good one. Do you have any suggestions on a good brand?

Quote:
And if not then there might be commerce stuff. If your area is tagged residential, or even Ag, then putting in such a noisy business might be a no no. Maybe try calling the county to ask about that??

great idea

the third thing I think is, they are determined to cripple themselves and live either in chronic pain or end up on disability making the taxpayer pay for their stupidity, making them unsuitable mates. (there is nothing wrong with being on disability) i do not wish to pass on the desire to drown oneself in the gene pool onto my children.

Yet, you suggest base jumping.​

I'm going to put in my 2 cents , and you can take what you want from it . I'm tired of people buying 1-10 acre plots , wanting a covenance , and the highway that those people travel on never gets fixed even though there are more and more people traveling out into the country . I'm tired of my neighbors not taking care of there weeds on there 10 acre plot making me work harder on my 36 acre plot , yet telling me that I can't shoot my guns on my property becuase THEY are part of a covenance . WE are not part of the covenance . If you buy a piece of property in the country , you better be ready for idiot neighbors . I'm lucky...2 out of 3 of my neighbors have been there for 30+ yrs . I respect them..they respect me . Country means country....that's why people want to move out of town so they can do what they want without recourse . I happen to like that aspect....it's my land...I'll do what I want with it .

Back
Top Bottom