I am ready for the superwormer - Ivermectin Sheep Drench drops? Help?

So, it's 3 hens and 2 guinea hens. 1 hen is laying every day and is well. The others seemed to go through a molt and all have not layed in weeks. The youngest hen has mucky bottom, and I noticed the runny poop and the flecks of white in the poop, so I thought maybe worms?
With so few hens you could get a small bottle of Valbazen:
Affordable Valbazen - 60ml bottle for $14.95

Give 0.08ml per pound orally and repeat in ten days.

-Kathy

I am going to go with the oral dropper of the first one you listed, Valbazen, What is the egg toss period on that one, considering the redose in 10 days?

I am going to go with the oral dropper of the first one you listed, Valbazen, What is the egg toss period on that one, considering the redose in 10 days?
Most people wait two weeks after the last dose, but let me see if I can find an official egg residue study.
big_smile.png

-Kathy

that's too bad, I wonder if it's really harmful if you eat the eggs. I mean, we are only getting one a day....

OKay, I just ordered the Valbazen. Just for future purchasers, there is a $10.95 shipping fee on top of the 14.75 for the wormer. But I did it anyway. I will update aftre use.

thanks!

Wow, it took awhile to get here. So I gave the recommended dosage to each girl (I could not get to the guinea hens, they are wild mamas). Now I'd like to know, you said repeat in 10 days. Is it just the one dose then once again in 10?

thanks so much

Wow, it took awhile to get here. So I gave the recommended dosage to each girl (I could not get to the guinea hens, they are wild mamas). Now I'd like to know, you said repeat in 10 days. Is it just the one dose then once again in 10?

thanks so much

Yes, repeat in ten days.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom