i am sorry but i cant take it any more hen or roo

Quote:
I think rooster at first glance too, are you in the city? If not here are some, uh convince your parents to keep a roo tips:
1) Be polite, think of the outcome
2) Smile often, say please and have a list like so prepared to list out full of reasons to keep 1 rooster (he is cute, lovable, will take care of hens and protect them from bad things like cats and ratcoons, he will also make baby chicks that you can sell, ect.)
3) Don't take no for an answer

Hope I helped and I hope your rooster will be okay:fl

I tried that with Teri and Smokey but it was the crowing that made me give him away. Ask your neighbors if they mind the crowing. Mine's didn't but my dad didn't like it. And the fertilized eggs part also was a problem so we had to keep them separate from our three pullets.

i did not know just how much i loved this chicken till last night when you's told me it's a roo.
me 44 years old 6 foot tall and 16 stone cried like a baby, he has to go because my neighbors are to close to me
somad.gif

thank you one and all.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sad.png
hit.gif
It crowed last night
hit.gif
Here are the pictures you wanted but I already know it's a boy.
hit.gif
I'm gonna ask my neighbors if they mind me having one. Hold on the picture is loading.........

108378_dscn1571.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sad.png
hit.gif
It crowed last night
hit.gif
Here are the pictures you wanted but I already know it's a boy.
hit.gif
I'm gonna ask my neighbors if they mind me having one. Hold on the picture is loading.........

108378_dscn1571.jpg

Back
Top Bottom