I crossed a cream legbar with a ----- and this is what I got

Pics
Or how about with a Silver Sussex hen?

I don't know genetics well You should pop over to the Cream Legbar Hybrid thread it gets a lot of activity and some people over there are great with chicken genetics.

Im not sure about the other crossed you mentioned but the Silver Sussex hen x Cream Legbar roo I think would produce sexlinks

Since the CL male would be gold based and the SS hen would be silver based. Creating chickes that hatch males with a yellow face and females with a reddish brown face.

I may be wrong, come on over to the hybrid thread there is great info there.

Thank you I found that thread after I posted here. Haven't had time to read much there yet though.

Can anyone tell me what I have here? The breeder's only crested bird was a CLB so obviously the crested one is half CLB and then maybe BCM? The smaller one maybe a CBL x Ameraucana (cheeks)? The breeder has his full bred CLB, BCM, RIR and black Ameraucanas together for the winter so these babies are a cross of two of those breeds. I guess the little one would be a roo because of the spot?

Hi I was wondering if any one could tell what I may get if I crossed a cream legbar hen with a white roo (don't know his breed but he is a bantam) tia

I have one creAM LEG BAR MALE AND NO FEMALE. IT FLEW AWAY AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET ANOTHER ONE. HE IS 3 MONTHS OLD.MY FEMALES ARE WELSUMER, BIEFELDER,BUFF ONIPREN (NOT A SPELLER)BLACK AMERACANA,AND SWEDISH FLOWER HEN AND MAYBE A RHODE ISLAND RED SHES TOO YOUNG TO TELL. WHAT SHOULD I CROSS HIM WITH AND WILL THE OFFSPRING BE AUTO- SEXING IS THERE ANY WAY TO KNOW. I WAS THINKING OF CROSSING WITH THE AMERUCANA AND SWEDISH FLOWER HEN AND THE BUFF ONIPREN. THIS LITTLE ROOSTER JUST STARTED CROWING YESTERDAY AT 3 MONTHS. AND HOW OLD BEFORE A ROOSTER CAN BREED. I HAVE 9 HENS.

anyone cross a cream legbar with a Marans? I would be curious to see what they would like. I suppose they would be some pretty olive-eggers.
I know this is an old thread but I have just hatched somebeautiful auto sexing chicks from crossing my splash marans roosters with my ccl hens

Back
Top Bottom