I didnt know where to put this sooo.......

luvmypets

Songster
6 Years
Mar 17, 2013
East Coast
As a young child i never would have thought i would fall in love with chickens... I also didn't think byc would help me this much... Most of the time i hang around flipping from thread to thread... Now i am on every day ready to help ppl or give some small advice. I read through threads that has nothing to do with what my question about my flock is... I think its just amazing how much you can learn.. I feel great knowing i can be part of this community! Thanks byc and keep up the good work!

As a young child i never would have thought i would fall in love with chickens... I also didn't think byc would help me this much... Most of the time i hang around flipping from thread to thread... Now i am on every day ready to help ppl or give some small advice. I read through threads that has nothing to do with what my question about my flock is... I think its just amazing how much you can learn.. I feel great knowing i can be part of this community! Thanks byc and keep up the good work!
X2...I lurked for a long time getting info and learning how to help and care for chicks! You never know when something you read might come in handy!!! And it is soooo fun to see pictures and hear stories about other peoples flocks!!! I LOVE BYC
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom