I give up.

hugs.gif
i can give
hugs.gif

sorry your hen isnt well.
i have had posts that just sat there,,,,,but then someone responds, takes a while. even if one person posts,. i know it feels good. unless your around chicken people, all the time.. which its just me and my family,,,,, then the byc does come in handy.
please dont go.
and heres another
hugs.gif

andrea-

Quote:
We have all been were you are at right now.. I have cried and said goodbye to BYc many times .. But someone always comes on and makes me see the truth.. This community is HUGE nad some things do get missed. I am sorry you are having to see your hen suffer .. I will look for your post but sometimes there isnt anything any one can do.. I hope you do stay...

Honestly and please dont think I am being mean.. I am not.. But you have gotten alot of very good advice on your hen... I have had many times where i posted and got 0 responses.. I think you need to try to do some breathing excercise and relax yourself a lil.. I dont think youo can be logical when you are soo very upset.. I truly hope your hen will be fine.. I personally feel she is probably in shock and needs some time in a dark, quiet area.. Good Luck

Last edited:
Quote:
Do not feel like youare being ignored.
This is a very busy board. One of the busiest I have ever been on.

You might want to try wording your questions a little differently. Make the header more descriptive so it catches the correct eyes.

Can you share what happened to the hen at all?

Quote:
It happens to everyone! We have 50,000 members. No one is going to get every post answered.

Plus Deb can only yap so much, she's like an underachiever santa, She tries to get to all the posts, but there's just not enough time in a day.
tongue2.gif

LOL, Love ya Deb!

lol.png
th.gif

I noticed to that it depends on what you post and where and who's online at the time. Some people really don't have the answers. I find that I, myself, am my own thread killer. Please don't go. Some of us really, truely care about you and your animals.
hugs.gif

Quote:
LOL, I tend to be a thread killer too! Also it seems there are more east coasters than west coasters, so if I post at 9 or 10 pm here (When I usually post, as I am a night owl) I don't get many answers because it's midnight or 1am on the east coast.

Quote:
LOL, I tend to be a thread killer too! Also it seems there are more east coasters than west coasters, so if I post at 9 or 10 pm here (When I usually post, as I am a night owl) I don't get many answers because it's midnight or 1am on the east coast.

Well then you need to look me up woman!!!

To the OP - most of them time, if someone doesn't answer, they just do not know. It is better to stay silent than post a bunch of "No clue but good luck" posts.

did you try the chat room? they mostly talk about random stuff but will give good advise if you ask, and you know you have their attention cuz they are their and can see you, well thats what i did when my turk hen was doing bad and i was in panic mode, i really needed the reasurance that she would be ok, and she was, i hope this helps keep us posted
fl.gif

Quote:

To the OP - most of them time, if someone doesn't answer, they just do not know. It is better to stay silent than post a bunch of "No clue but good luck" posts.

yeah..but the "no clue, but good luck" posts sometimes help the OP thread get seen by others so they can get help...
i do it..if i want to try to help their thread get seen... just saying...
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:

LOL, usually I just post because I'm board and like to ramble.... You Know BLAH BLAH BLAH.....
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom