I got Nipples!!

Me & My Peeps

Songster
9 Years
Apr 26, 2010
Western MA
I ordered some nipples from Neil Grassbaugh here on the forum and they arrived today. FAST shipping and he was very helpful while answering all my questions before ordering them. He also provided me with a lot of other info on different things as well, to help me get my act together with the birds.

Thanks Neil!!

I discovered miniature fighting 'cocks' in my brooder pen a few days ago, and caught the 2 offenders, supposed to be pullets, and I put them in a rabbit cage until I could figure out what to do with them, and behold !
Within 20 minutes I walked back over to see the little guys pecking at and drinking from, a large rabbit bottle !
So funny, and a very clean way to water your birds !
big_smile.png

My 14yo daughter has a rabbit. It never went outside much until a few months ago. She has it litter box trained and it is amazingly clean! He's so funny to watch him hop around the house, up the stairs. Over the winter I thought about converting the old 8' X 16' sandbox I had built with a roof years ago, into a hutch for him I figured he could stay outside and play during the day and come in at night.

When I was just about done with it, I realized that I had done everything I needed, to make it ready for chickens as well! I had talked about getting some chickens for years now - so, here I am! He gets along with them fine, and the chickens drink out of his water bottle as well. Thats when I realized that getting nipples for the birds would be a good idea. (that and not having to change the water every 4 hours because they poop in it).

I ordered some from Neil Grassbaum here on the forum.............they work AWESOME!!

Back
Top Bottom