I gotta tailless kitty kitty! PICS ADDED!

Quote:
I think Avalynn is a nice name for her. She's a gorgeous kitty!
smile.png

Last edited:
We have a convicted kitty killer, but haven't had a kitten in the house for 2 years. She is isolated in my room until she grows bigger. The killer is a chihuahua, so once they are 4 months old, they usually are fine. I just wish she wouldn't hiss and jump when she hears them bark. There isn't one that I can say would lay there while she investigates.... I do think I'll name her Avalynn. She is running around my room now that its clean. She handled the vacuum well.

She is very cute! I would wait until your dogs are all sound asleep and carry her out to see them while they are asleep. Then, take her back to your room. I would do this every night to give her a chance to see what it is that she hears barking.
Then, just take it slow. When your dogs are outside take her into the rest of the house and let her explore the different rooms without the dogs being around. Let her get comfortable with the house before you introduce her to the dogs. This will take a while. Do it everyday and she should get more relaxed each time.
Good Luck with her!

Chicks & Turks :

Um. I am not good at typing out sounding out things... A like in bAd. so A vah lynn.... Avalynn.... Ahvalynn? lol sorry not much help

That is a great name!!! Sorry if I doubted the name.​

Back
Top Bottom