I have been wanting to get an incubator but which one???

So do you think this one would be good?

Yes!

I dry hatch meaning I do not add water until internal pip and then I add water to 65%. 100% hatch on local eggs ( not shipped).

Full view makes it fun to interact with the babies without opening until everyone is safely out of their shell. Can auto turn... I don’t recall if I paid extra for that. Incubator Warehouse is great with questions and very helpful.

I have wood heat so was worried about too dry ( especially dry hatch) so I had humidifier in same room first time. Forgot it after that but it didn’t make a difference with or without.

Best of luck whichever way you go!
Happy hatching!

Yes!

I dry hatch meaning I do not add water until internal pip and then I add water to 65%. 100% hatch on local eggs ( not shipped).

Full view makes it fun to interact with the babies without opening until everyone is safely out of their shell. Can auto turn... I don’t recall if I paid extra for that. Incubator Warehouse is great with questions and very helpful.

I have wood heat so was worried about too dry ( especially dry hatch) so I had humidifier in same room first time. Forgot it after that but it didn’t make a difference with or without.

Best of luck whichever way you go!
Happy hatching!
Thanks for letting me know! Do you mind giving me the link to the incubator that you got? I would love to look and see if I would rather get that one..considering that you have had experience with it!

Thanks for letting me know! Do you mind giving me the link to the incubator that you got? I would love to look and see if I would rather get that one..considering that you have had experience with it!

https://incubatorwarehouse.com/incuview-advanced-combo-kit.html

Here is a link to one that I might get....I would love to hear feedback from you guys on it. Also this is not my thread so if you guy feel that I am asking to many Q's then let me know and I can start a new thread. I hope the Q's I am asking are helping the OP too!

Ok here is the link...let me know what you think about it: https://www.amazon.com/Incubator-Ho...ds=duck+incubator+with+automatic+turner&psc=1
Questions are always good imho
This appears to be a cheap knock off of the brinsea mini......I am not familiar with it. Cheap scares me... just my opinion. What kind of reviews did you find?

Questions are always good imho
This appears to be a cheap knock off of the brinsea mini......I am not familiar with it. Cheap scares me... just my opinion. What kind of reviews did you find?
I looked at reviews and there were not any. I might just try it and then see if I can get a refund if it does not work. I mean...who knows...it might end up being good but nobody has tried it. There is a first time for every thing!

I have been wanting to get an incubator for awhile so I saved up some money on the side for it. I have saved 70 dollars. I was wondering if there are any good brands of incubator for that price? What do yall have for an incubator? And what are the pros and cons for the ones yall have? I want to make sure I get a good one before I put my money into it. Thanks !
Get his incubator here. Many members on here have used it and has had successful hatch rates. Just buy an additional temp/hygrometer for around $10 or so and calibrate it. It works, and works well it does for a cheap price! You can find it cheaper on eBay too, I think.... search for '12 egg incubator'.

HERE : https://www.amazon.com/Magicfly-Dig...53230&sr=8-2&keywords=janoel+12+egg+incubator

Another less expensive option is the Harris farms nurture rite 360.... I bought one to use as a hatcher, so far so good it has been incubating for the last month or so and we are almost done with my first hatch in it..... I run staggered hatches so right now the eggs that still need more time are in the brinsea and I will move them to the 360 at lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom