I have to talk POLISH!

Ok, creole can start out different colors as chicks right? Because I have a creole rooster, and he looked nothing like that one.Here is my creole when he was about 11 weeks or so.
. I haven't seen many creole chicks but the color is still A project color so they are not all the same, the chick in question looks close to a red polish but has too much black, so that is why I'm thinking creole but I could be wrong

Last edited:

Meet "Larry" my husband wanted a frizzle I wanted a smooth silver laced. So we comprised. I do have to say,this is a nice looking chick!!

What is a fair price for a day old tolbunt, or a hatching egg. I really want to know, i have seen the eggs for $20 on eBay but I have also seen the chicks go for $15-50 so I'm not really sure what a fair price would be.

At a swap last week chicks were selling for $20 each and she sold out. She was selling hatching eggs for $5 each for 6 (plus 2 extra free). She still had the at the end of the swap so we got them for $10 for all 8. Hers also included frizzle genes.

I probably won't be in this thread much anymore, because Joan Jett (who is actually a John Jett) is crowing waaay too much, and has to be rehomed ;(. He's my only polish so I'm really disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom