I just have to do it!!!! Silkie eggs in PA

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
This offer is now closed.

Its getting colder and the gals are slowing a bit. They better hold out long enough to get these orders filled! Out to the coop in the foot of snow I go!!!!!

Thank you all who placed orders with me. I will get them out monday and tuesday! Thanks again! JEN

Just for this special occasion, I just had to post something for sale! I have 6+ Silkie eggs for just 25.00 includes shipping! I can ship them out on Monday if anyone is interrested and can paypal me before then. If you have a request for colors I can try to do that as well. This is a one time offer special to celebrate the new site!!! ( can take up to 4 orders) Just email me or post here. Come on now, thats only 15.00 for eggs and 10 for shipping. Who wouldnt want cute little fuzzy babies for that price! LOL
smile.png

Edited to add: Eggs will be shipped out in the order that they are requested here. First batch will be shipped monday and then as they lay after that. Should be able to fill all 4 orders by wednesday of this week if anyone is interrested. Thanks again! JEN

Last edited:
Oh Jen,
This is pretty tempting. The little beauties I hatched from you are filling out and their eyes have disapeared into the fluff. My 6 yr. old is taking some of them to school on Tuesday for show-n-tell, she is pretty excited. I might have to bite if noboby else does. I just bought 40 eggs, whats a few more ...right?
Christie

YES, whats a few more. LOL And you cant go wrong at this price. LOL Just let me know. Thanks!

OK Jen,
You have twisted my arm...I will just have to take a batch of them. I would love as many buff as you can send. I will head over to paypal right away.
Oooh, more fuzzy babies...can't wait!
Thanks,
Christie

Thanks christie! I will get them off to you tuesday morning. I'll tell the buff girls to get going! LOL Thanks again! JEN

Back
Top Bottom