I just have to do it!!!! Silkie eggs in PA

How long is this offer open? I want some! I have thought about buying from you for a long time, and just haven't, but I cannot pay you until Friday. If you don't want to wait that long, that is okay.

Friday will be fine. I will ship them next monday then. No worries!
big_smile.png

Anyone else? The girls are laying really well.
smile.png

I forgot to mention that I will honor requests posted here (or by email) for eggs through the week of Jan 14th - Jan 21st. First come first serve and orders will go out in the order they are recieved. I have 5 on the list now so I am looking at shipping on monday, tuesday, and wednesday the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. I may have 1 more order that can go out this wednesday if anyone would want them. Please let me know. Thanks again you all! JEN

Ok, can I get on this list? I have a broody that's sitting on eggs that will never hatch... Poor girl... doesn't realize she needs a roo to make babies... (buff would be good or blue/black/splash or whatever... don't think she really cares)

Do I send paypal now or later? Let me know.

Thx.

Brenda ([email protected])

Yahoo! Thank you Jen!! We like blues and whites at our house, but any color works great for us!
big_smile.png

And guess what? One of my girls just went broody!

TX I can send some out next week. Monday or tuesday. Just let me know. I will put you on the list!
wink.png
thanks you all! JEN

This offer is now closed-Thanks everyone who placed an order!!!!!
smile.png

Jen,

If ya need me to wait cause you ran out of eggs - I am patient. We still have ice and are getting snow tomorrow afternoon.
sad.png

NOpe Your on the list for monday. if you pick them up at the post office they should be just fine. JEN

Back
Top Bottom