I love turkeys

gluglu

Songster
Jan 12, 2018
Romania
Hello friends. I use to rise chickens and turkeys for some years(10) just for family needs. First my parents bought a house at country side than all started. Every spring i hatch in incubators(also i use the turkey hens) 100-200 egs from my own flock, sometimes more. Right now i have 128 turkeys and arround 50 chickens. I don`t know if i have a clean breed in my flock, many are mixed bitween like black, bronze, white holland. Now i constantly work to grow my flock, started to select some black turkey(they born with black/pink legs). I love my turkeys, also i love animals, i`m a big addict. Also i have a little apiary with 80 beehives and 2500 meter square garden where i manage to grow my turkeys in cofined and ranged system. I found the forum searching the internet for more info about turkeys wich i don`t find in my country(Romania) forums. Our farms garden is a little orchard, he have dogs and cats.

Hello friends. I use to rise chickens and turkeys for some years(10) just for family needs. First my parents bought a house at country side than all started. Every spring i hatch in incubators(also i use the turkey hens) 100-200 egs from my own flock, sometimes more. Right now i have 128 turkeys and arround 50 chickens. I don`t know if i have a clean breed in my flock, many are mixed bitween like black, bronze, white holland. Now i constantly work to grow my flock, started to select some black turkey(they born with black/pink legs). I love my turkeys, also i love animals, i`m a big addict. Also i have a little apiary with 80 beehives and 2500 meter square garden where i manage to grow my turkeys in cofined and ranged system. I found the forum searching the internet for more info about turkeys wich i don`t find in my country(Romania) forums. Our farms garden is a little orchard, he have dogs and cats.
Welcome Wagon.gif Welcome to backyard chickens!

You have a very nice place.

It is great to have a new member from Romania too

Back
Top Bottom