I made a new breed! It's called a Tablespoon Chicken...

Quote:
barnie.gif
Ok now I KNOW I was right. Thanks for the clarification SundownWaterfowl. Maybe we should think about making you the Sebright Police
wink.png
lol.png

lol
big_smile.png

Quote:
barnie.gif
Ok now I KNOW I was right. Thanks for the clarification SundownWaterfowl. Maybe we should think about making you the Sebright Police
wink.png
lol.png

This fella has been breeding these for the last 9 years as Silver Seabrights.
I have seen some other folks that have Silver Seabrights that looked a lot like her, so I assumed he was right . And theirs came from elsewhere. Either way I love her!!!

Quote:
barnie.gif
wink.png
lol.png

This fella has been breeding these for the last 9 years as Silver Seabrights.
I have seen some other folks that have Silver Seabrights that looked a lot like her, so I assumed he was right . And theirs came from elsewhere. Either way I love her!!!

She is very cute.
smile.png

This is one of my Silver Sebright roosters. The hens looks just like him except with a comb that is less than half the size.

P1280018.jpg

We had a Silver Seabright roo many years ago and he looked just like your roo. I just assumed that you could breed for color and this is what I had. Guess not. But, I sure do love her color and I would be interested in any guesses on her mix?!
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom