I my 1 week old ducks dont have their mom are there Any chance to survive?

I
i would suggest heat lamp but yes your chicks have a very high chance to living as long as you feed them right and keep them warm. Chicks and ducks don't need their mothers and your basically the mom now
l know Cuz when go in there when i go change the food (Cuz they poop in it 😅) they go to my arm and basicly make Circles around it and they eat from my hand S-o i would say yeah im kind of their mom😅

There are things you can do like make them a homemade waterer. something like this so they can't climb into it
Then you can sit this and their food container on top of something so they can still eat and drink but not climb into their feed and poop in it.
IMG_2627.jpeg

There are things you can do like make them a homemade waterer. something like this so they can't climb into it
Then you can sit this and their food container on top of something so they can still eat and drink but not climb into their feed and poop in it.
View attachment 3534317
I already have a waterer for them and a feeder but at night i put the food in a litlle plastic box (Cuz they will not have much space if i put feeder in the box)

Just make sure they have water with their food.

I would try and find a very large box Sometimes you can go to stores that sell appliances and they have really large boxes. You want to make sure your ducklings are getting proper exercise and have room to run around inside their brooder. And until they are 5-6 weeks old they need food and water 24/7

Last edited:
Just make sure they have water with their food.

I would try and find a very large box Sometimes you can go to stores that sell appliances and they have really large boxes. You want to make sure your ducklings are getting proper exercise and have room to run around inside their brooder. And until they are 5-6 weeks old they need food and water 24/7
They have food and water 24/7 and my grandpa helps me to make them a larger Cage (out of Wood and plastic)

Back
Top Bottom