I need a GOOD flashlight-Suggestions please!

Well, I know you said you don't like rechargeable ones, but I have one my DH got me, and I love it. It's very bright, and has a switch you push that keeps it on if you need to set it down. It's a Stanley Ultra Bright LED Spotlight. I love the fact that I don't have to worry about buying batteries, or if my kids used them all up for something else. It's charge seems to last for quite awhile-----a few days (and this is with me using it every morning for about 20-30 mins. at a time). Well, hope you find one you like as much.
smile.png

I agree with the others. A good mag light is the way to go. A heavy duty one also doubles as a weapon in case you're attacked.

We have a couple, one is about the length of my forearm and heavy as all get out

If you're using a flashlight to candle eggs, put your hand around the light opening in such a way that the egg makes contact with your hand not the end of the light, it's really easy to crack an egg if it touches the flashlight at all.

Quote:
I've used a number of different "tactical" flashlights in the military. It's amazing how much money these companies get for such a simple device.

A lot of them use 123 batteries which aren't cheap and can be hard to find (I don't think any batteries are cheap anymore). Others use rechargeable batteries, but for many you have to remove the battery and drop it in a charging cradle. That can be somewhat handy if it comes with two batteries, you can be charging one while using the other, but it's definitely not as handy as just dropping the whole flashlight onto a charging cradle when you done using it.

The absolute BEST that I have had is a Mag-Lite Rechargeable....but it will cost you BIG BUCKS.

There are much cheaper flashlights available that are certainly sufficient and efficient.

Back
Top Bottom