I need baytril but can't find it anywhere!

enroflaxcin is similar to baytril
Baytril = enrofloxacin

OK I will be sure to but I cam still pit the tylan 50 in their water or is it to strong?
Tylan 50 needs to be given orally.

Give 0.33 ml per pound of body weight orally three times a day.

Is there no directions on application.? It's not on the packaging?
Tylan 50 is labeled/approved for cattle, so there are no directions for treating chickens.

When given by injection, it can cause severe injection site necrosis, so giving it orally is much safer.

Tylan or doxycyline works best. Baytril is broad spectrum and not great for fertility.
On a regular basis garlic juice in the water once a week helps. Natural antibiotic, allicinn.
Iodine , 1 tsp per gal in the water. Most medicines are either iodine or vinegar based.
Some along the deroit Windsor area use veterex i beleive. its on amazon.

Tylan or doxycyline works best. Baytril is broad spectrum and not great for fertility.
On a regular basis garlic juice in the water once a week helps. Natural antibiotic, allicinn.
Iodine , 1 tsp per gal in the water. Most medicines are either iodine or vinegar based.
Some along the deroit Windsor area use veterex i beleive. its on amazon.
enroflaxcin is similar to baytril

Would the tylan for cows wokr for them? I'm using the medication on my pheasant with a respitory infection so do I give it to them with a syringe orally or in their water what works best? And if I give it to them orally how much should I give them?
You can get it at any pigeon supply house. Put in water. Try and stay away from injectable unless necessary

Enrofloxacin 10% liquid is the same as Baytril. It is found online here:
https://jedds.com/products/enrofloxacin-10

Tylan injectable should be give orally to each chicken 3 times daily. Do you have the Tylan 50 or 200? Tylosin powder in water 1 tsp per gallon of water is better for multiple birds. Tylosin powder to treat the water can be found here:
https://birdpalproducts.com/products/tylosin-powder-for-birds
I do have tulan 50 on hand would I do both totally and I'n their water or just one or the other?

Back
Top Bottom