I need baytril but can't find it anywhere!

I've been using this respitory medication but it doesn't seem to be helping some days there not making a gargly booger noise and other days they are what else can I uses since I'm running out of options!
Doxycycline is the next best bet. 1st you need to figure out why they are getting respiratory. Ventilation? Humidity? Dust? Damp?
Doxycycline 80%
Enroflazcin I have been hearing for 2 years now does not work.

Doxycycline is the next best bet. 1st you need to figure out why they are getting respiratory. Ventilation? Humidity? Dust? Damp?
Doxycycline 80%
What's different about days they are not making gargling noise?

At first I was doing water but then I switched to doing it orally with small syringe and the active ingredient is enrofloxacin
If it's 10% enrofloxacin, you need to weigh each bird and give it orally based on their weigh.

Give 0.07 ml per pound of body weight twice a day for 3-5 days. If they don't respond after 3 days, stop giving it and look into getting something else.

The dose I recommend is 15 mg/kg twice a day. The math for that is:
weight in pounds, divide by 2.2, times 15, divide by 100

Example for 5 pounds:
5 / 2.2 x 15 / 100 = 0.34 ml twice a day

Doxycycline 80%
I have them in a environment where they shouldn't be getting respiratory problems they the respiratory infection was already in them when I got them since the guy had a lot of humidity due to all the rain

If it's 10% enrofloxacin, you need to weigh each bird and give it orally based on their weigh.

Give 0.07 ml per pound of body weight twice a day for 3-5 days. If they don't respond after 3 days, stop giving it and look into getting something else.

The dose I recommend is 15 mg/kg twice a day. The math for that is:
weight in pounds, divide by 2.2, times 15, divide by 100

Example for 5 pounds:
5 / 2.2 x 15 / 100 = 0.34 ml twice a day
Okay I will try that they are lady amahearst pheasant so it's a little trickier since they are lighter but twice a day right once in the morning and once at night since I've been only doing it nightly

Okay I will try that they are lady amahearst pheasant so it's a little trickier since they are lighter but twice a day right once in the morning and once at night since I've been only doing it nightly
If once a day is all you can do, increase to 20 mg/kg.

Example for 1 pound:
1 / 2.2 x 20 / 100 = 0.09 ml once a day

Note that the example is for one pound now, not five.

Back
Top Bottom